Our poster looks like game where you need to go step by step from the beginning to the end. All the steps are real days in our course. Turquoise step is a normal step (just move). Red step is a stop, you should skip next step. Orange step means that you should go back on the 3 steps. Light turquoise step means that you should go forward on the 3 steps.
Here you can see a process of creating our logo 🙂
The first step was brainstorming, then we chose some better ideas. Then detailed them and drew in vectors. After that we looked at them and generated one image from two images. And voila — now we’ve got Travel Master logo!
Full version: https://www.flinto.com/p/46d1e53a
It’s Sunday afternoon. David as usual makes a plan to the next week, because he’s a very busy man.
David will go to a business trip in a few days to the Hong Kong. So, he needs to know what things he should take with him.
David is not interested in searching an information about country, weather and etc. He needs plan his trip, quickly.
If David uses «Travel Master» web-site, he’ll spend a few minutes to know what he needs to pick with him to the trip. This service will help him to organize his baggage. David could use filters and select “Business trip”, so that it would affect on the formation of the list of recommended things to take.
User case 2
As a businessman who needs to go to business trips very often I want to get an information about the country in easy way and spend less time for searching an information.
1) David opens Travel Master web-site and sees some filters.
2) There are 5 filters: country, city, time period, goal of the visiting, size of the travelling bag. David chooses China, Hong Kong, business trip, small size of the bag.
3) After that he can see a list of recommended things to his trip that was completed after the filtration.
4) Then he can print this list from the site.
Today’s Wednesday morning. Helen has classes in her University. Next day she has ticket to China, Hong Kong. She wants to know quickly what she needs to take to the trip.
Helen takes her mobile and begins to find out info about the climate in this area.
She needs to know what things to take. If she doesn’t have anything (umbrella, for example) she could go to the shop an buy it.
If Helen uses “Travel Master” web-site she’ll be able to economize her time and she’ll understand what things she’ll need for her trip. Helen could use filters on the site: select country, city, period of time, goal of the trip, sex (m/f). She could choose some items in filters and as a result she’ll have a list of clothes, shoes, etc. that are useful in selected country and city. She doesn’t need to waste time for searching an information about the climate, doesn’t need to read a lot of articles and blogs of people who have already been in the place where she’s going to.
User case 1
As a student who likes travelling I want to get an information about the country which I am going to visit quickly.
1) Helen opens Travel Master web-site and sees some filters.
2) There are 5 filters: country, city, time period, goal of the visiting, size of the travelling bag. Helen chooses China, Hong Kong, walking and going sightseeing, large size of the bag.
3) After that she can see a list of recommended things to her trip that was completed after the filtration.
4) So she can print this list from the site.
We have thought about two kinds of portraits:
I. Helen (21 year old, student, likes to travel, doesn’t like to search a lot of info).
II. David (37, businessman, wants to economise his time).
More information will be posted today evening 🙂